who can bleed maguras ?

I have the kit and the knowhow, but am probably too far away to be of use :)

argh , the story of my life :roll: :( :LOL:

it's not magruas but there exactly the same to bleed and use the same cables and pads :cool:

83c1bbdb.jpg

there ready to fit just now but anoyingly the front brakes on the left and vice-versa :? :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah the Germans like running the levers the other way around, my Marta SL Carbons on the 300 were exactly the same. Only problem is I am now used to them like that, but all my other bikes are set up in the UK style...all gets a little confusing!

If you dont get any other offers feel free to drop them in a jiffy bag and I'll be happy to swap the levers and refill them.

clockworkgazz":c32fidso said:
just turn the levers over and run them upside down- did that with my old magura's ;)

i thought about that gazz but it would always be at the back of my mind :oops:

JeRkY":2eo2rl5w said:
Yeah the Germans like running the levers the other way around, my Marta SL Carbons on the 300 were exactly the same. Only problem is I am now used to them like that, but all my other bikes are set up in the UK style...all gets a little confusing!

If you dont get any other offers feel free to drop them in a jiffy bag and I'll be happy to swap the levers and refill them.

deal :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: i still need to see mike about making me a bit to mount them first :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

big.eck":3mx60v2a said:
there ready to fit just now but anoyingly the front brakes on the left and vice-versa :? :LOL: :LOL:
They are just right setup to me, did you bought it from continental seller? Nice ones. Why you just not unscrew and swap cables ? Did it with every brakes, maguras and discs annoyingly set wrong way round here :D If you'll do it gently you shouldn't loose fluid.

Back