Big Dirty Weekender

kaiser

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Soo this one looks like the most likely for a MacRetro border raid. Who is thinking of going. There is a likely date change to the 8th/9th/10th of July, any thoughts on this?

Me too, AFAIK the new dates above are favourite.

it would help with family birthday clashes. and the cost of accomodation as English schools are still in.

kaiser":3iq5n7tw said:
Soo this one looks like the most likely for a MacRetro border raid. Who is thinking of going. There is a likely date change to the 8th/9th/10th of July, any thoughts on this?

:shock: that's me out then :( Wasn't aware of this. Will have to go and find link. Where does it say this?

I didn't know about specifics for a date change but I was told it would be a month before the date would be finalised.

This is not a final date! I believe there may be problems with the campsite and going later would take it closer to Drumlanrig. Its just thrown out to gauge response.

Dates are not set in stone yet :roll: but may have to move the BDW date as the camp site isn't keen on 40+ middle aged men mincing about in Lycra on the school hols :LOL: (we don't want anyone arrested :LOL:) we don't really want to move it to later in the month or to the next month as that would inter-fear with other rides (all this is making my head hurt) so just seeing what the general feeling is.
Were never going to be able to please everyone as most people have to arrange passe's and sort things with there family's, will keep you all up to date as soon as we can.

Thanks kaya

Back