standard sta

eejoor

Retro Guru
my standard sta deserves a new home, and some love and care:
(the frame is dirty, not rusted, so need a bit of love and care)

it's a chrome standard sta , don't know the year when i got him, late 90's i suppose., I bought the bike from my first "real" job, and how things goes: when you got a job, there's not much time for riding. so it's used, but not as often as i would have liked. I rode only / mostly half pipe at the time, which is a bit easier on the frame than dirt jumping or street riding. so frame is used, but not abused

its got blue g sport hubs on 48 spoked araya 7x chrome rims.
profile 3 pc cranck. forks and bars are also sta. decals are blue and some are a bit loose on the edges,
primo seat, hofman straight seat post, and a crap 3 bolt mongoose seat collar.

got a dia compe u brake at the rear, and a u brake up front on a removable base plate. forks are to short for a rotor, but will include them it in the sale.

I rode only / mostly half pipe at the time, which is a bit easier on the frame than dirt jumping or street riding. so frame is used, but not abused

mins: the moron at my lbs took the rear sprocket once off with a grinder, so he made a cut in the sprocket tread on the rear axle,
However, the axle works fine and you can't see the cut with the sprocket fitted
the current fitted sprocket is broken, so the sprocket needs to be replaced.

i was thinking in the regions of £500 posted, but will think of every reasonable offer. if you think my price is way over the top and it will never sell, send me a pm.

might concider to split the bike, if enough intrest.
might also concider a swap with a micro racer for a 7 year old and 24"/26" cruiser frame or a rock shox boxxer, yeti arc ...

DSC_0405.jpg

DSC_0404.jpg

DSC_0406.jpg

DSC_0399.jpg

DSC_0398.jpg

DSC_0397.jpg

Back