Another Holdsworth but this time I know what this one is

allenh

rBoTM Triple Crown
rBotM Winner
This is a 1976 Holdsworth Autograph that I got as a bare frame in a job lot a while ago. This isn't to be confused with the later Autograph 531 model and I don't think these were around that long.

I'd been putting off doing this one for a long time because this was the much rather Keith Lambert model in a colour combination I hadn't seen before not the more common Les West model or the more common metallic blue or white.

Fortunately Lloyds do all the model variations of decal for this bike but unfortunately they only do them in with Les West on them. I did email Keith and ask for an autograph as Lloyds said they would make a set if I had Keiths moniker for them to work with but he was away racing when i asked and I never followed it up so if anyone knows Keith ask him to send me a copy of this autograph and I'll gladly re do the bike back as it should be. Until then it remains with Les West's name on it.

It's close component wise but not exactly as it should be but that may change if I re do it.

Frame: Holdsworth Steel
Fork: Reynolds 531

Headset: Tange
Stem: GB
Handlebar: GB
Bar Tape: Generic

Brake Levers/Brifters: Weinmann
Brake Calipers: Weinmann 999 centre pull
Brake Cables: Generic

Shifters: Campagnolo Nuovo Record
Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Nuovo Record
Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Nuovo Record
Derailleur Cables: Generic
Cassette: Regina
Chain: Generic
Cranks: SR
Chainrings: SR
Bottom Bracket: Generic Cartridge
Pedals: Generic Quill

Rims: Ambrosio
Hubs: Campagnolo Nuovo Record
Hub Skewers:Campagnolo Nuovo Record
Nipples: Sapim
Spokes: Sapim
Tyres: Generic 27x1 1/4
Tubes: Generic

Saddle: Planet X Holdsworth
Seatpost: SR

Attachments

• DSCF3095.JPG
    DSCF3095.JPG
    227.3 KB · Views: 1,203
Nob":3uyz3z21 said:
Not sure about the blue bar tape & the white fork....

I would have got white dirty and I didn't have any brown so I ended up with blue to go with the decals but I know what you mean

Love the dark gold paint job.

PeachyPM":b36ty8pj said:
Love the dark gold paint job.

I do like the colours to, all the others I'd seen were a light metallic blue but this is it's original colours.

This one was not far off as scruffy as your Massed Start in places when I got it but with copious chemical treatments of the pitting it came up pretty well.

Back