my concorde and l'eroica

treeman

Devout Dirtbag
So, who's going this year ? I've sorted out my concorde fitting it with good old mavic ssc.Going up on the Friday as I've got a wee place near ashborne. A nice easy cycle up to Bakewell will make for a good weekend.

Attachments

• 2015-01-13 14.36.43.jpg
    2015-01-13 14.36.43.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 1,310
Will be trying to go as soon as they open the registration, cracking Concorde btw his is def a bike that is on my to do list.

Re:

Picked up my Anc Halfords Peugeot from ebay in December last year. Full on family camping weekend booked, frame being resprayed by Bob Jacksons as I type, parts either soaking in gunk or being feverishly polished by myself, various bike shops benefiting from my "restrained" spending and I have never been so excited about finishing a project in my life! Missed it last year due to lack a suitable steed and swore I wouldn't miss this year so here I am... Counting the days...

Re:

Yes, I've entered with a mate who has a Henry Burton bike to use - I'm currently looking out for my trusty steed! Booked 3 days accommodation in Matlock so will have time to get used to the bike before the event.

I shall be there, along with my Brother and his mate....Carlton, Raleigh and Holdsworth., our team is "legends in Steel"

3 of us in our team now "Creaky Knees Bicycle Club" all going to be on Raleighs I believe.

Anglian":3mbrnqdg said:
I shall be there, along with my Brother and his mate....Carlton, Raleigh and Holdsworth., our team is "legends in Steel"

What about the bikes? :mrgreen:

Back