Ok, so it isn't really in the spirit of old-skool cycles, but I'd like to sell my Cannondale CAAD9.
The frame, forks and headset were supplied to me as a warranty replacement for a CAAD8. I fitted the parts from the original bike. I used it for one summer at least but the bike took several months to arrive, during which time I ended up with something else. Consequently the amount of mileage done on the CAAD9 frame was minimal before the bike was reduced to a life of being upside-down in my bedroom.
Click to see more pictures
* The frame is a 54 in naked aluminium finish - It is incredibly
pretty - with Cannondale Ultra carbon forks and an integrated FSA headset.
* Wheels are Mavic Ksyrium Elite
* Groupset is Ultegra, 9-speed octalink era. Chainset is 172.5mm 39/53 and the cassette is a 12/27.
* Finishing kit is a Cannondale-branded stem and seatpost and a Selle Italia Flite Ti saddle.
- The frame is unmarked. No dents, dings or even any cable-rub. I found a tiny scratch on one of the fork legs, but you need to be looking. It is very low-mileage and well looked after.
- The KMC chain is brand spanking new and I bought it specifically to sell with the bike.
- The cassette has sub-100 miles on it; chainrings have absolutely tons of life left in them and still work fine with new chains.
- I'd only just bought the Ultegra callipers before I stopped using the bike, they're new.
- It has recently applied Bonty bar-tape and a new set of Dura Ace cables that I fitted to sell the bike.
- The wheels look new - in fact, the general demeanour of the bike is that it looks new.
- Comes with the original owners manual and '07 brochure.
- The frame and forks are low-mileage; everything else isn't. There are definite signs of wear-and-tear on the groupset. The chainset has heel-rub and the mechs did a tour of duty on a winter bike. Saying that, I am not an abuser of parts and everything has been well looked-after. You need to be specifically looking for signs of wear to find it and nothing needs replacing.
- I can't find a decent pair of tyres (although I haven't given up). I will throw in whatever I can find though.
Six hundred quid
gets you the bike, and also includes me taking it to the LBS, them packing it in a great big bike box and then sending it to your house using their courier. Or less if you can pick it up from Hull.
Pedals and computer ain't included; UK-buyers only, but if you're an overseas rider that'd like to send me a funny cheque for a huge amount of money after an "admin error" and need me to send you thousands of pounds in change, please get in touch - I do love talking to you guys. I do Paypal but you'll have to pay the fee, bank transfer or cheque is fine
Fixie Inc Betty Leeds
Wraith Fabrication Hustle
Traitor Ruben CX
Lynskey Cooper Frame for sale - medium Kona Grand Wagon Whole bike for sale Tonic Fabrication Vanishing Point - Di2 For sale