Raleigh TI (Special products) track frame / bike for sale

flash

Retrobike Rider
Raleigh 21" TI (Special products) track frame / bike for sale. Really nice, light and responsive, paint a little tired. £150 for the frame / forks and more for a build up bike.

Raleigh.jpg

Cheers

That is lovely! must resist.....
:x

if you wanna sell it quick put it up on lfgss.com

it will go in no time...

Thats lovely :cool: if you can hang on a couple of weeks I'll take it but I'm skint at the moment :?

In fact thats so nice I might have to try and sell something quick :LOL:

I'll stick to here and a few other sites. I'm in no desperate rush to sell, I'm in 2 minds to keep it but I've 9 bikes and another 2 frames. I really must sell something.
I'm happy to take a £50 deposit and the rest at the end of the month, just to tempt you.
I can fit out with good basic stuff or Campag and other assorted lovelyness depending on budget...........

flash":10mmhmw3 said:
I'll stick to here and a few other sites. I'm in no desperate rush to sell, I'm in 2 minds to keep it but I've 9 bikes and another 2 frames. I really must sell something.
I'm happy to take a £50 deposit and the rest at the end of the month, just to tempt you.
I can fit out with good basic stuff or Campag and other assorted lovelyness depending on budget...........

I'll have to wait until tomorrow to let you know as its only then I'll know just how bad it is :LOL: just in the last couple of days I've bought a CAAD9 frame and 3 groupsets :oops: but online banking isn't updating itself for some reason so I can't tell whats gone out and what hasn't :?

I think with current finances it will be frame and fork only at the moment :oops:

Latest posts

Back