As-good-as-new Tifosi Audax Light Touring Bike Modern £350

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm trying to sell this for a friend of a friend here in Cardiff.
I'll just copy and paste the description given to me as I really know nothing about these bikes.
The picture is of the actual bike...the seller is a photographer hence the pro-type picture.
I can't save to Photobucket in a larger size for some reason but can email you picture.....email addy in profile.
As he says...the bike is virtually new with less than 200 dry miles.
He is looking for £500 + postage if required.
Anyway, shoot any questions over if you have any.
Cheers
Carl
PS If the price is way out let me know.
AndyHoldenBike-1.jpg

Tifosi audax light touring bike in Royal Blue gloss finish which has only done 187 dry miles (according to my Cat Eye Enduro 8 - also for sale with bike) from new.

9 speed STI

Campagnolo Veloce groupset and hubs

Aluminium frame and carbon forks

700c wheels with Mavic MA3 rims and Vredestein Flex Sport tyres with reflective side walls

3T bars and Stelle Italia saddle

The frame is 49cm centre to top and has a 52cm top tube

Included with the bike are rack, bright Cat Eye rear light, under-seat pack, 2x bottle cages, full coverage mud guards (SKA), Shimano SPD peddles and the aforementioned Cat Eye Enduro 8 computer.

It has been stored on a proper wall mounted bike rack (i.e. off its tyres) in my garage and is therefore like new, as the photo will show. If you do know of anybody who may be interested I'd be really grateful. It seems a shame for such a beautiful object to be hanging there in my garage when someone could be enjoying it, although I have to admit that the 'joys' of biking are completely lost on me.

Back up for sale after yet another time waster (this time someone from here :x )
Please....its not difficult....serious buyers only please.
Let me know if you want some photos.
HB

I'm sure a photo would sell it in no time... sounds just what I was after but at this time of year and with a pile of annual car-related outgoings coming up I think I'll have to let it pass :(

Back