FS; Empella Bonfire

icantthinkofausername

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
It's my 17th on Saturday and I need to fund some driving lessons!!

The frame is a 56 c-t and takes a 1" fork but have a shim in there atm which means you can use 1.125 stems. It has Mavic Krysium Equipe wheels with Specialized All Condition tyres (fitted) and a pair of Specialized Houfalize CX tyres (included), Shimano XT Cantis, Ultegra rear mech and crankset and Tiagra shifters. I replaced the BB and the small chainring recently. I have the seat clamp as well but left that in the shed. I will be keeping the Eggbeater but will put on some new pedals with toe straps.

However it does need a little bit of love.. The headset is pretty rough and the shifters are sticky and don't always shift down. The frame is a fair few years old now so there are paint chips and scrapes but no dents or cracks. The saddle and seatpost have been kidnapped for my XC bike but I could find you replacements. It will make a great winter commuter/trainer with some elbow grease. I did JOGLE on it this summer with out any complaints but now need to sell it. I am based in Newbury M4 J13 so you can view it etc. I am looking for £350 posted but am open to offers.

S1050076.jpg

Back