Raleigh portage frameset + extras £130 650b 54cm

fossala

Retro Guru
I'm putting my Raleigh portage up for sale as I will not have the funds soon to fix it. I will be selling the frameset with the wheels, mudguards, rack, tyres and seatpost. Other parts that you see in the picture are all available other than the bar end shifters, headset and brakes at a price. They will be being sold separately in another thread soon.

First off I will list what is bad.
It need a respray. It can be rode and it isn't rusty but it is looking a bit tatty.
I shifted into the spokes due to stupidity so 8 spokes are broken on the drive side of the rear wheel. There is a small cut in the rear tyre, it has been road with it in for about 1,000miles and hasn't got any bigger.
The rack has a dent in it, was like this when I bought it.

Now for what is good.
The bike has no dents or bangs at all. It rides very well and handles load perfectly. The wheelbase is short and has a low trail so takes a ride or two to get used to. The bike is lovely, just isn't doing any good sitting in my bedroom for years until I get around fixing it.

http://i.imgur.com/7Tfq6oWl.jpg

For the frameset, wheels, mudguards and seatpost I'm looking for £130 plus postage. Anything else is up for discussion.

Back