Kaffenback frame/fork + extra's

Plus one

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Planet X kaffenback in the gorgeous sand colour with matching fork.. Seen lots of miles but is a true work horse..

Top tube 54 c-c
Seat tube 50 c-t

Rear dropouts were filed slightly as previous owner ran her singlespeed .. I've ran her for ages geared
No issues..

Some light surface rust which I cleaned up and touched in with a similar colour paint just to protect..

The large black marks on head tube in pics are residue from carbon frame patches(there is a small bit of paint off on front of head tube)

Frame/fork has scuffs/odd chip but no dings/dents.. An absolute classic ideal commuting/bit of cx or touring/winter trainer..

PayPal gift or fees paid please

£55 posted frame/fork "SOLD"

Untitled by Plus one2010, on Flickr

Just mudguards and brakes available..

£20 posted on brakes ovno

£20 posted on mudguards ovno

Or for an extra £50 you get set of Tortec mudguards(front brand new in packet) rear tailored to fit the kaffenback perfectly.. Set of 3 month old tektro cr 720 canti brakes(rear pads need replacing) steerer mounted canti hanger/rear canti hanger(seat clamp one) band on adapter to allow braze on mech use.
Two cable adjusters that fit the head tube stops ..

Col :cool:

Frame/fork/hangers sold..

Anyone for set of mudguards ? Ideal for a kaffenback but will fit other bikes but don't shout at me if rear doesn't :roll:

Set of tektro cantis too ?

Latest posts

Back