Possible Dan Shotton bike sold,,,,,,,,,,,

flash

Retrobike Rider
Typical I buy a nice sensible geared road bike and I get offerred an friend's Argos a few weeks later.
So I'm seeing if there is any interest in my Dan Shotton. As picture but with toe clips and straps. Campag components except the front hub, the wheel is not the origional. Really nice ride but at 22.5 / 23" it's slightly too big for me. Stored for ages, new gear cables, inners and the tyres tubes will need replacing soonish.
Argosforsale.jpg

£110 collected from Bristol. Delivered at cost up to 100 miles (1.6 diesel). Sorry I can't post.........

Yes it is the correct pic. I bought off ebay believing it to be an Argos, but now believe it's a Dan Shotton. It has DS on the top of the stays. Dan was an apprentice at Argos, they think it's one of his and for some odd reason Argos brand alot of the paint jobs they do as if they made it (weird).

Just out of curiosity would you list the bits on it ?

maybe you could get more for selling a few bits off the frame and then the frame on it's own..... :D

Shaun

Not splitting, as this is pretty origional and rare. DS didn't make too many and it's nice as is, everything has aged together.....

I have possibly 3 locals who are interested, so hopefully I won't need to think about delivery..........

Back