Free to a good home

Cherrymatt

Old School Hero
Afternoon folks,

I am moving house again and I have finally run out of room for my project. It has been in bits for ages and I don't have the time, money or garage to get it together so it is time to pass it on to someone who will appreciate it. What is it I here you ask....

It is an Olmo from about 88/89, in bits.

Frame and Fork: 22.5" Olmo SL (needs a restoration or "rat"build) head tube got dented when someone opened a car door into me but was repaired by a frame builder who used to work for ridge racing in Bournemouth

Groupset: Campg S record (minus bottom bracket, headset and pedals)

Wheels: S record hubs campag Omega rims

Seatpost: Campag

Saddle: Blue turbo I think although it might have been lost

Pedals: Very old 105 look style

Handle bars and stem; Cinelli I think.

Sorry no photos yet will endeavour to get some up soon. I am in Weybridge and don't really want to post it all.

Now for the good home bit, please put it together and enjoy it and don't polish it up and put it on Ebay.

Any questions drop me a note.

Depending on figuring out size and location I'm keen on a new roadie for London duties.

Welli should be able to make it by train and size should be a reasonable fit. Would be keen.

I wouldn't imagine it is.....:0)

I would love it, but I have several projects and a new one in the pipeline.

Deal for someone!

bloody hell can't believe it is so popular.. When I was on here more regularly the road stuff took an age to shift. Perhaps it is the attractive price!!

So sorry for delay in replying to everyone, combination of moving house and being out of the office have meant no internet connection for a few days. Home connection going to be down for another week eeekkk.

I intend to post some photo's up so as not to get anyone's hopes up. Then those that are still interested first come first served. Please note it is already in bits.

Sorry if you have been left waiting around but moving house is never simple..... now where did I put that campag wheel again????

Cheers

Matt

Back