FS Modern sorry **SOLD**

Jones

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Right I'm really really sorry for this :LOL: I don't know what I was thinking :shock:

I wanted a decent aluminium frame, well I really wanted a CAAD9 but couldn't find one :(

Its a Soul Faith frameset, which is 7005 T6 triple butted, weighs 1.25 kg and has a BB30 so its a nice frame ;)

Wheels are Soul S4.0 which weigh 1700g which isn't bad for deep section :)

Chainset is FSA Energy BB30, the mechs are Microshift Arsis, shifters are 105, seat post is FSA carbon, seat is Karbona, stem is FSA, bars are FSA and brakes are XLS comps ( no I've never heard of them either ) :LOL:

Its all brand new and all you need is a chain and some cables and away you go :cool:

It all just a bit too flash for me but I'm sure there are some extroverts on here :LOL:

Nothing wrong with it and I'm sure it will build into a nice light bike but its not for me ;)

It has a virtual top tube length of 535mm :) so its quite small ;)

All yours for the gand sum of £550 posted.

bsou.jpg

bsou1.jpg

bsou2.jpg

bsou3.jpg

bsou4.jpg

Hello Jones

I like the look of this. I am at St Athan on Tiesday evening so if it's still available I might come to have a look.

The Faith website lists the sizes. Could you please confirm which frame size it is (2 or 3 or 4?) and what size person it would likely fit.

Cheers

Mike

Hi Mike, I'll get back to you in 5 minutes, but it might be sold sorry.

Cheers
Steve

Nooooooooo! Those CAAD 9s are crap. Don't swap it, sell it to me instead.

Only joking. Well done on the swap.

Mike

Back