FS: Orange Dynamo and Hope Ti Road Wheelset

i-am-iron-man

Senior Retro Guru
Orange Dynamo

It took me ages and ages to find one of these...
* 54 cm square
* Comes with a pair of "Profile Design" forks and a 1" Campagnolo Record headset. I'm keeping the seatpost.
* It has the beefiest welds I have ever seen. It's built like a tank. The dropouts look like they're from something designed to go to war.
* No cracks! Apart from ...
* ... the derailleur braze-on cracked and was ground off (by the former owner). I've got an adapter to fit it though.
* The bike is nickel plated - yes - imagine parking it next to your P7. But it has faded in places. You can see where the original decals have been.
* Talking of original decals, Gil has the exact right ones for this bike on file.
* I can't remember what year this is from, but it appears in one of the Orange catalogues in the archive.
£175 posted

Hope Ti-Glide Road Wheelset

* Blue Hope Ti-Glide Rear Hub
* Blue Hope Mono road-specific front hub
* Mavic SUP rims
* Rare as hens teeth in this sort of condition. Minimal wear to the rims, true, bearings are perfect, hubs are flawless.
* No skewers.
One hundred and thirty five quid posted

KeepItSteel":2902mqvd said:
Im keen on the wheels too...can I ..buy them?

Yes! Yes, you can.
Very high-end '90's mate, will look absolutely great on your Kona (if that's where you want to put them)

Id love the wheels, even more so for the rims, but im getting ahead of myself again (its pay day..) Im going to have to pass and stick with my Ultegra hoops.
sorry bout that, lovely wheels though!

Back