Pinarello Treviso 57cm frame - Columbus SL £200!!

wblenkin

Retro Guru
Hi,

I have a Pinarello Treviso frame that I need to sell. I bought this on ebay a while ago as a restoration project, but I could really do with the money at the moment so I need to sell it. It's actually been on ebay for sale recently but it never sold. I had a few offers which I thought were too low, but I'm now willing to take a bit less.

Here's the info:

Seat Tube: 57cm ctt
Top Tube: 56cm ctc
Rear dropout spacing: 126mm
Tubing: Columbus SL
Seatpost size: 27.2mm

Bikes_30.jpg

Bikes_37.jpg

More photos: https://picasaweb.google.com/wayneb...authkey=Gv1sRgCL_X9cGYsZyQsQE&feat=directlink

It' dates to 1989/1990 and is the Pinarello Treviso model, made from Columbus SL tubing. It has been suggested that this is a Retinati paint-job, although I'm not sure, it doesn't quite look like the same paint as Retinati.

The frame itself in good condition, there are no dings or dents or anything of the sort. The paintwork is mainly decent, but there are cosmetic marks and scratches with a few rust spots. The chrome is OK in parts, but there are rust spots and scratches. If you want a perfect Pinarello then it's definitely restoring it. Or, you could just get set of replacement decals from velocals.com and build it how it is.

Big price drop - need quick cash £200. It's available for pick-up from London N1 or can post worldwide at cost.

Back