Vintage Vitus 979 for sale

Sirdavid

Retro Newbie
I have for sale a fantastic Vitus 979. I purchased this bike on this forum from a fantastic guy in the Netherlands a couple of months ago for 500Eu. When it arrived I have stripped it down and re greased all. It is immaculate and has not been on the road for the past 10-15 years . I have some history from the last vendor if anyone is SERIOUSLY interested. The frame is 56cm seat tube. It has a Campagnolo Athena groupset on it incl the pedals....It has wolber rime and tubs. The frame is a rare Purple 3 tube. I bought it for me to keep and train on, however I have to sell due to circumstance. I will sell for the same as I paid for it..or a bit less...if you love Vitus vintage this is for you. e mail me for photos...£445

if you bought it from someone here I pressume it was through here? if so won't there be a post/thread that could be referred to and see the pics etc?

you are quite right.....

hi there, I dont quite know the number. but it was posted by BRABANDE on 6th April 2011. I cant put a photo on myself as the ones he sent me to my e mail address are too big to add, if you want some photos check the previous add or give me your e mail and I will send you some no worries....

Cheers

Old ned, thanks for your comments. I love the bike and have stripped and re greased it all.....its awsome, but I unfortunatly have to sell for what I paid for it, as my dog has just had a massive op to remove a cancer tumor , this cost a fortune, he's doin ok at the moment.

Back