Trade- my black Brooks swift for you green Brooks

knowthejo

Senior Retro Guru
So, after a nice green Brooks. Have a lovely- almost new black Brooks swift/ A nice black Brooks B73 and a used (but not abused) black Brooks B17 standard.

Looking to swap any of the above for a green Swift/Proffessional/B17 narrow (copper).

Thanks
:D

I have an almost new (just a couple of hundred miles) honey Brooks Swift that I'd like to swap for a Black one. If you don't have any luck finding a green one and honey would suit you better than black then please PM me.

Edit: My Swift has chrome rails.

I like this networked way forward. :D

Im not after Honey- but if anyone else is we could do a three way swap.

Ive got a black swallow like new and I'm after something honey.....prefer a swallow, but I might be having a deal on a honey ti swift!

Ive also got a green b17 copper in ver ygood condition, but it's gone almost black!!!

I might be interested in the black swift.....?
I'll take a picture of mine later and post it up..... It has the large copper rivets and is in very good shape with no weird bum moulding going on..... Probably done 2-300 miles..... But it has gone dark through careful proofhiding.... It's never seen rain either ;0)
Let's have a look at your swift......!

Sorry for the delay...........here is my Green one.....

11gss42.jpg

Lets have a look at the black swift then!!

mmm is it a narrow or standard? Never really got on with the standard and my fat thighs. Heres the swift:
5166887706_e9cace8f42_b.jpg

5166888402_f5e0e4b357_z.jpg

I also have a very rare pre-colt 'colt'
5166284557_c54224ba40_z.jpg
most likely 50's and used for track riding. Very nice condition.

Latest posts

Back