View
Pics of my Serrotta frame.

025.jpg

007.jpg

005.jpg

009.jpg

:)

Hi,

I'm not going to be building this up, as I feel it is a little large for me, (its around the same size of the Fat Buckshaver I had, and I have moved to smaller frames)
I did have thoughts of fitting a King headset (though its now on the Lightspeed), plus Avid Ultimates, XTR 960 mechs, Race Face Deus XC stem and post with Easton EC90 bars and Hugi 240's on Mavic X517 ceramics as starters.

To be honest I am going to end up selling this, if I can get a reasonable price and some sort of idea of what such is worh second hand these days, as not many Serrotta's this age seem to be advertised anywhere (I cannot even remember the retail of this? But for some reason both £800 and £1200 come into my head? Anyone remember?).

It's never been built, still have it's box, but has had a couple of small chips to the paint due to it being moved around and such.

If I could get the same frame or a similar quality and condition late (1998-2000+) V brake only steel or Ti frame with a 17" C-T seat tube and roughly 22.5 C-C top tube designed for 80mm + forks with a 1 1/8th headtube and 27.2 post size I would be probably be happy.

If I remember correctly it is around 2002? I have the paperwork and brochure somewhere (scratching my head while trying to remember).

Latest posts

Back