Intense Tazer FS

Retro_Shox

Retro Guru
So after wanting one of these as a young lad, one finally showed up on a popular auction site which i quickly purchased.

p4pb14609312.jpg

its abit rough round the edges but some paint and new decals will have it looking like new.
It came with a push tuned Fox air shox - but ideally id like the correct fox rc for it. the rockshox one in the picture doesnt quite fit properly.

The plan is to build it period and paint it either White as thats the one i wanted or factory intense red - although no-one seem to know the correct shade?

Dave

I've got some prototype Judy 100's that have a bolt on crown or some 98 z1 bams that I stupidly pained black, ideally I'd like some x vert supers but can't locate any at the minute

Lovely little bikes these.

Just careful on those early ones with the upright front mech pole. They were really prone to snapping. Have a check round the junction between the dropouts and the seatstays especially.

Here's mine. It really is the one bike i would never ever sell. It's also get a set of DeeMax's with Maxxis HR tyres on if I want to take it off road.

If you want any shock measurements etc just give me a shout.

cheers
Chris

IMG_3348 by FactoryJackson, on Flickr

Hi Chris, yer it's a yr 2000 frame I think - frame no xs3120
Is got the iscg mount aswel

It's been repaired on the swingarm but hats the common place they broke - will try n get it to the painters this week

Awesome. Get some photos up when it's done.

I used to have the set (until the M1 was sadly knicked).

IMG_2378 by FactoryJackson, on Flickr

Loved that bike. Keep meaning to track down another to restore. Still got the decal kit waiting for it.

Let me know if you're needing Intense spares, may very well have spares knocking about.

cheers
Chris

HI Chris, will drop you a pm.

ive ordered the decals from slik - gone for the yellow ones, ive still no joy with finding the correct colour shade of the factory red so its probably going to be painted white.

Or paint it red, i doubt the correct colour matching police will be round your way any time soon.

02gf74":2yjo0fhp said:
Or paint it red, i doubt the correct colour matching police will be round your way any time soon.

Not really the point that mate. I've seen some wrong colour red and they look wrong in my eyes.

Don't think it's a Dirt frame as it's red under the blue. Looks like it's been rattle canned

Back