Boardman FS Team 27.5"

jimo746

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Had this for a little while now, my last full-sus bike had taken 3 years of use and abuse and was looking and feeling like it.
I'd never considered a Boardman before, but with a strict budget to keep to it looked like the best deal for the price, picked it up from Halfords and put it together myself as I wanted to carry over some of the kit from my old bike (Reverb dropper post, SLX brakes, Zee shifter, mech, and chainset, Saint pedals, Nukeproof bars).

I'm really liking it a lot :) , I'm impressed with the Rock Shox Sektor forks, so far nothing in it compared to the Revelations I had previously, and as an all round package it suits me just fine, easy enough to ride around the woods, but equally capable at the Trail Centre or in the mountains.
Upgrade wise some new pedals will be going on soon, purely due to wear, but other than that I think it'll stay as it is for a while whilst I concentrate on the retro bike projects ;)

http://www.bikeradar.com/mtb/gear/categ ... 7-5-50257/

Snap :)

Great bike, loving mine. Swapped a fair bit of kit straight out though (42t cassette, deore cranks, NW ring, saint pedals, bar, stem, dropper, tyres......should have bought a frame, fork and wheel deal lol)

Wish I could have put the 26" coil sektor golds off my 456 on though :(

Back