1998 GT Zaskar Frame and Cr-Mo forks REDUCED YET AGAIN £70

Dolomite1981

Dirt Disciple
18" ball burnished frame. Plenty of minor scratches from use and a couple of dents (see photos) but nothing structural. Spare gear hanger available (original still on the frame) and cane creek headset cups fitted. I might have the rest of the headset and I'll chuck it in if I find it. Extra holes in drop outs are from running mudguards and a rack.

IMG_2753.jpg

IMG_2757.jpg

IMG_2754.jpg

IMG_2756.jpg

£70 posted or collect from Hathern, Leics.

I also have a pair of GT Cr-Mo forks for £15 posted:

IMG_2790.jpg

FRAME AND FORKS NOW £70 POSTED.

Cheers,

David

I find these big for their size too, so even worse for you. I've swapped to an 18" On-One Inbred and it's like a size smaller. I reckon the 20.5" to the top of the seat tube is more representative of the frame size for a Zaskar.

David

not that its important but i do believe this is a 98 zaskar but i could be wrong :roll:

Could be. I had a Karakoram which I broke and I got this as a warranty replacement. That was in 98, so I had thought it would have been the previous year's frame, but perhaps they treated me to the latest model.

How do you tell the difference?

David

the steerer tube has machining to the front and the seat clamp is integrated into the frame oh and also the number on the rear that you show in one of your pics should say 98 but there has been a hole drilled though the 9 i think lol

Back