Modern: Corsair Marque frame, Marzocchi 55ATA

S8-Tom

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Looking to sell my Corsair Marque. I bought this 4 weeks before my son was born and it's been used about 5 times! I can't see myself being able to take this anywhere to use it properly especially as number 2 is on the way. My retro ride is fine for local routes.

Corsair are quite new to the market. The Marque uses a unique suspension design that works really well. It's got 5" travel and is unbelievably stiff when climbing and corners like nothing else I've ridden.
Have a look at http://www.corsairbikes.com/ for more info.
Built with the 55's and decent kit (Thomson, XT, Mavic/Goldtech) the weight was about 33lb

Also got a Marzocchi 55 ATA micro. Air sprung fork. Adjustable travel. These have had the revised internals put in them so none of the usual issues with these forks. 190mm steerer.

Frame has only a few minor marks as you'd expect. Fork has seen more use than the frame but still very good.

I'll take some pictures asap.

Frame was £1600, looking for £750 which is a bargain considering how much use it's seen.
I'd like £175 for the fork.

It's a medium and black. It will also come with an XT e-type front mech which is required for this frame.

heres a start
have been seeing more of this brand lately, i like!

Marquesmall.JPG

Back