Not open for further replies.

Pickle

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Collection Only

Sorry, can’t commit to posting at the moment as I’m very busy during the week and haven’t got time to get boxes etc.

Cash on collection preferred or Paypal gift. Will take a cheque, but pick up only when funds cleared.

1992 Raleigh Summit
19” Reynolds K2 frame.
Straight frame, odd scuff here and there, the main being on the top tube. Just needs some fresh decals to tidy it up.
A cracking groupset on this though, with really tidy condition LX plus DX shifters.
£125
!BedevH!!2k~$(KGrHqEH-CUErez1tw,lBK9ZVmOs+Q~~_3.JPG

1993 Orange Aluminium O
18” frame in quite rare purple ano.
Straight frame, bit of chainsuck marking and odd scuff. Needs new decals and a polish.
£15 SOLD
dsc009851_168.jpg

1992 GT Karakoram
18” frame in beautiful tequila sunrise.
Straight frame, some scuffs here and there. Includes bottom bracket and U brake.
£15 SOLD
karakoram2_172.jpg

1992 S-Works M2
19” frame. Straight, fresh powdercoat and decals that have only been seen a light season of riding. Built as a singlespeed. Being sold as seen minus the wheels.
A great riding bike, and I'd like to keep it but dont ride it that often. However, I'm not giving this one away hence £185 SOLD
s_works_947.jpg

legrandefromage":3ls9yjtk said:
£15 for the GT and Orange frames?

Its what I paid for them.

However, if people think they're worth more and want to see me in profit I'll leave it up to them ;)

Pickle":1qgmbual said:
legrandefromage":1qgmbual said:
£15 for the GT and Orange frames?

Its what I paid for them.

However, if people think they're worth more and want to see me in profit I'll leave it up to them ;)

cool. I paid about £25 for the mech hanger on the GT frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back