1998 Manitou SX-e Forks 80mm (In Red)

SEANSTEPHENS

GT Fan
Feedback
View
1998 Manitou SX E forks.... in Vibrant red. 80mm travel, 225mm steerer. disk and v compatible

some paint had flaked off from the bottom of the right leg, but i touched them up with some well matching paint pens (included) i will include the original reflector too.

cosmeticly they aren't in bad nick and the decals are mostly intact, but i'm going to cover myself by saying that a service may be in order as its been ages since i used them. £32 posted

Attachments

• SXE3.jpg
    SXE3.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 5,905
  • SXE2.jpg
    SXE2.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 5,905
  • SXE.jpg
    SXE.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 5,905
brake bosses

hi sean sorry to butt-in on an off topic mission!
id be chuffed if you could wind out one of those brake mount studs and post
a pic as they are often in demand and you hold a big,tasty secret there!
the thread and size is deceptive once installed and they sometimes taper down to less than m10,m8 etc,thanks alot in advance.

marc.

Hi there,

I 'll happily take these for £29 posted unless you'd rather save the hassle of sending them, as above. They'll go nicely with the '98 M2 I've just built up for my girlfriend, meaning I can have my Judy SLs back...

Cheers, T..

russ77":2hyxat7r said:
Hi there,

I 'll happily take these for £29 posted unless you'd rather save the hassle of sending them, as above. They'll go nicely with the '98 M2 I've just built up for my girlfriend, meaning I can have my Judy SLs back...

Cheers, T..

i'd hapilly post as well. pm me if your still interested

cheers :D

Back