Kona, Marin, Pace, Shimano LX and AC cranks)

Mossy

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Good evening.

A few items up for sale. I have purchased here a number of times but never sold so here goes for the first time.

Paypal accepted or cash on collection with dibs on this thread first followed by a pm. All items are priced with 2nd class recorded postage and will be despatched within 48 hours. UK only (apologies).

FOR SALE

· Kona Fire mountain 1991 (16” Frame and original P2 forks, velocity stem and bars - cut to 470mm. Frame, forks and stem are structurally sound although ready for a respray. Change of direction forces sale. £55.00

· Kona Fire Mountain 1991 decals prepared by Gil_M. All very nice. What I paid £17.00. (may not sell if the fire mountain doesn’t go)

SSL10771.jpg

SSL11485.jpg

· Marin riser bars 6061 Alloy made by Sameness stamped 97.07. Usual scratches and scrapes. £7.00

SSL11491.jpg

· Pace RC30 forks 1 1/8” 130mm steerer with 21mm thread included (came off a 100mm head tube). 531 fork blades and front facing cantilever bosses. Horrible paint scheme therefore ripe for tlc and respray. See here for info http://www.goatsurfer.com/pace_forks.html . £70.00

SSL11472.jpg

SSL11478.jpg

· Shimano LX STIs ST-M560 (Spares and/or repairs). Springy levers and a working right hand rear mech shifter. Please note missing left hand front mech shifter and cover trim to the rear mech shifter. £8.00

SSL11484.jpg

· AC DH Cranks square tapers and threads all OK, however the ring is mashed! I’m selling these for the brother-in-law. He says he paid good money for them new and is looking for £35.00 (you tell me, not my thing really).

SSL11492.jpg

Back