'93 M800 'Dale frame 19" - with XT BB/ clamp and front

cheesey

Senior Retro Guru
Right, as I have just splashed out on a rather extravagant new bike, I need to recoup some of the cost.

THIS IS MINT condition for it's age, cost me around £400 to build up with mostly new/NOS parts... looks great!!!!

1993 Cannondale M800 BotE 19" frame, resprayed by Bob Jackson last year I , great condition, just some chain slap marks. Italian Metallic white (more of a creme, lovely in the daylight)

I bought new Goodridge gear/brake cables etc but have not fitted them yet, this will have to be done, as will fitting of the new chain. An hours work

1990 NOS LX chainset with middleburn crankbolts
Shimano LX shifters and brake levers (with Goodridge carbon outers)
Shimano LX front mech
Shimano XT rear mech
Brand new shimano 8 speed chain and cassette
XT front and rear V-brakes (with Goodridge carbon outers)
ONZA cage track pedals, with toeclips and kick-backs
FSA Pig headset
Fred Salmon racing 'Ti effect' bar stem combo
Ritchey grips
Ringle Moby seatpost
Selle Italia Trans AM saddle
1994 NOS XT parralax hubs on campi stethno rims
Continental Gatorskin tyres

I really don't want to split, I hate going to the PO, have not got the time to package everything separately, if you just want the frame, purchase the lot and make your money back on here.... nice little earner..

Please note that this bike DOES NOT COME with forks....

Post here first, then PM me.. so it doesn't get messy......

s1050563.jpg

s1050564.jpg

I am after £180 (plus £11.99 postage, will only post to within the UK - sorry) for what is effectively a whole bike (minus forks) - a nice set of peps would complete this nicely!!!! :cool:

GRAB YOURSELF A BARGAIN, I PAID £80 for the frame 2 months ago, and it has all new kit on it!!!!

PayPal (as gift) or direct bank transfer only please.

Ta muchly!

NOW SOLD

I *may* sell the frame / seatpost / front mech and XT BB as a package for £110 posted.

Same rules apply as before.

Latest posts

Back