GT LTS - DH 1997 edit - price reduced, shock available!

fingers

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
IMG_1224.jpg

LTS DH 1997

Size M

Honest bit - rear shock blown, but can supply RS coupe deluxe shock that works! - also, bushes knackered (proper knackered) except chainstay pivots (both new).
Slight mark on head tube but doesnt affect headset cup seating.

Rear mech or rear mech hanger sl bent - occ spoke contact in 1st gear (mind you, this is probably the bushes...)

Polished up fairly well, with NOS decals from usa

Spec -

M739 rear mech
m739 brakes - v's rather old and rattly, but work...
sugino mighty 900 crank w syncros ring
lx bb
hope seatpost clamp, cheapo seatpost, wtb saddle
8 sp stx-rc shifter
azonic wf stem and massive new azonic wf bar (with sensible 25.8 clamps)
fsa pig headset
maz junior-t's (from the 'bay a few months ago, apparently serviced but I have never opened them)
Tioga psycho edge tyres
mavic d521 on lx rear (1-2mm out), purple hope front (disc bolt holes dead but hub ok)

No pedals

Looking for £200 collected

At this stage, Im not lowering the price. Its only been for sale a day!

It just needs a bit of fettling to be perfect, and as its too small for me, Im letting it go. Im not in any great rush tho. Sorry.

Needs more than that and a bearing and bushing kit from BETD is £160 delivered then everything else to fidle with and seting them forks up properly

Pete":2cjwwdbw said:
Needs more than that and a bearing and bushing kit from BETD is £160 delivered then everything else to fidle with and seting them forks up properly

Fair enough mate. Like I said Im not in a rush to sell it.

they are doing full bearing kits for these on ebay for about £30. i got one recently and they are pretty good. not BETD good but certainly usable and affordable.

Back