Things for sale

Dr S

Old School Grand Master
Dr S offers for sale the following

1986 Cannondale SM600
Fully restored and unridden since.
Deerhead mechs, 730 cranks, suntour shifters, brakes and hubs, Araya rims, Ritchey tyres (NOS), Turbo saddle, Strong seatpost, SR stem.
£400 ovno
2850998648_465630fd2c.jpg

1993 Boulder Defiant R Frame
Fresh unmarked powdercoat in white, rebuilt 'works performance' rear shock and new decals. Includes XT front mech, Boulder seatclamp and FSA ahead set (New). Very, very small ding in top tube (imposible to photograph) Vitals are 22.5 CTC top tube and 19" CTT seat tube.
£400posted
3835530521_2c630ed81e.jpg

3839953086_de54e4a41c_o.jpg

[b]PARTS
Cooks RS cranks[/b], polished silver (logos worn off), perfect threads and tapers with new Middleburn 46 & 36 rings, Shimano 24 granny. £100

Set Avid Arch Rivals, imac and very low miles, pads onlt 1/3rd worn if that. £40

TRP V levers to suit above, brand new, very light with Ti hardware £35

Rolls saddle in black, brand new and unridden £35
More pics on request.

26.8 alloy seatpost, black, very long and very light- brand unknown, some marks lower down £15

Mountain Goat 1" quill stem with rise. California Yuppie paint, some chips to paint. 110mm £40

Syncros Cattlehead Stem 1 1/8" ahead, black, good with good decals 130mm CTC with zero rise. Has top cap £25

Set Onza HO cantis (F&R), Black with pads and bolts, very nice and low miles but one pad holder has the usual crack. £25

Pics coming in the next hour and many many more parts to come

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Are you buying something else?

:shock:

If so, WHAT?

All so nice, wallet burst into flames! :LOL:

BarneyRubble":13efihdt said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Are you buying something else?

:shock:

If so, WHAT?

All so nice, wallet burst into flames! :LOL:

Maybe, maybe not ;)

Just as well I can't afford anything - I'd be scared to ride them. A nicer collection for sale than most people actually own.

I hope what you have on the way is something really special indeed....

what ...why! If its to raise ransom money for your nearest and dearest, just think hard about all those slightly naff christmas presents they have bought you, and about the times they nagged when you came home pissed from the pub....think hard!

Back