Specialized M2, Avid Levers, Cranks, Judy DH + More Reduced!

Emoco

Retro Guru
Pictures are all here:

http://gallery.me.com/paulobrienmusic#100040

All items include postage. Paypal gift or cheque or postal order.

Specialized M2 Stumpjumper Pro 15.5" USA made. 99?
Not sure of year to be honest. I believe I have a 98 M2 and on this frame, the chainstays are different and the frame seems a bit lighter too and more refined. Good condition too. I had problem getting the BB back in and looking at the threads, I can't see anything wrong with them. You may need to get the BB re-threaded or maybe just use a different BB. Please bare this in mind when buying. Comes with Specialized BB, nice seatpost, XT front mech and aheadset. Frame is crazy light and stiff. Like I said, I have an older M2 and I'd swap for this black M2 if I had the time and patience! 90 GBP

Rock Shox Judy DH forks. 1 1/8th Fair amount of scratches etc. 7" steerer. They feel very stiff. I'd say they need a service. I don't know what the internals are like. Fairly light as well! - 30 GBP.

Avid Levers SD 1.9, few marks, excellent levers. Up there with XTR in my opinion. I just like the way the XTRs look - 12 GBP

Specialized Cranks - Seen better days I guess, still life left in the rings. 175mm - 17 GBP

Easton Monkey bars - teeny bit under 24". Not sure on the rise. Few marks here and there. - 11 GBP

Short stem - Brand X or planet X maybe? I don't know. Roughly 50mm.
- 7 GBP

Open to offers and possible swaps, but doesn't mean I'll take them!

I'm after some decent flat pedals (Easton etc).

Back