FS: On-one frame ***sold***

greencat

Senior Retro Guru
I don't think this quite qualifies as retro (it is 5 years old though) so apologies.

White On-one Inbred 18 inch frame with seat post and collar.

The Good
Large parts of frame has spent most of it's life taped up with insulation tape so many of the usual places have few scratches/marks. The driveside chain stay has hardly a chip for example.

The Bad
This has been my do-everything bike for the past five years. There are spots of rust and scratches/chips in lots of places elsewhere.

The Ugly
The bottom bracket threads on the right hand side have pretty much gone - mostly turned into rust (this last winter has been very unkind to it). One of the rack mounts has a snapped bolt stuck in it. The seat post is stuck in - but admittedly I haven't had a serious attempt to get it out - it may come out fairly easily or it may not. One of the seat post clamp bolts has snapped in half - it still does the job but it makes it quite tricky to set up your saddle.

PM for piccies.

So the price. I would normally bung this in the recycling bin but my mate convinced me that someone may want it - so the price reflects this (and increasing levels of hassle for me):

Tenner if you can collect in Leeds
£20 to meet in London Kings Cross (at a time to suit me)
£30 + postage to send to UK

Back