For Sale: Muddy Fox Adventure CroMo, 100% original, £55

TW85

Retro Guru
This is my brother's old bike, it was hardly used, as he outgrew it very quickly, and as such is in very good condition. It has been sat in a shed for at least 10 years, and wasn't used all that much before.

* phone Pictures and tube measurement later on today*

Bad points first -

a few scuffs and scratches, and there is some rust on the chain rings and rear cassette. The chain needs replacing. There is a bit of rust on some of the other components like brake block nuts, but nothing some rust remover and a little brush won't solve, everything is 100% solid and works as it should.

Now that's out of the way, here are the good points -

100% original except the inner tubes. Vuelta V rims, cantilever brakes, paintwork is excellent apart from a couple of bits here and there, the paint is unfaded as it has been inside a shed, and I will give you an Acera derailleur for free to replace the SIS one (which works and is original, but not particularly good). The Acera one (same period) would match the Acera cranks better. This bike has some decent standard components compared to cheaper bikes of the same age.

I was going to keep this bike for my girlfriend to do some towpath riding on, but it just doesn't fit her right as it's probably designed for a 10 - 13 year old boy. It has 26" wheels

I live in Fulham, London and of course the price is negotiable :)

I would trade for some road/track stuff or a ladies bike, let me know and we can sort something out

Muddy

Whats the price for a straight sale? supposed to put a price on in this section or mods may lock the thread?

Oooooo, waiting on pics, please!

Can you measure from the centre of the bottom bracket to the top of the seat tube and tell me what size it is, please?

thanks

Re: Muddy

Wold Ranger":3neu3242 said:
Whats the price for a straight sale? supposed to put a price on in this section or mods may lock the thread?

The title says £55.....

Back