FS: 1996 Rockshox Judy SL

Tulstar

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
1996 Rockshox Judy SLs

Cosmetically pretty good. Mechanically not so much :cry:

145mm(!) ahead 1,1/8" steerer.

*Edit - Yes these are the Judys that I posted about a few days ago, when I couldn't free the stanchions from the outer legs. Please be under no illusions, these are NOT currently a working set of forks!!! I freed the stanchions, but they require someone with the time and patience to overhaul them to get them working again!!

I only recently got these, and upon further inspection it would appear that the elastomers have given up the ghost (for some reason there are actually some missing too - I don't know what the person who owned them before me did to them!!).

They basically need a good overhaul (bushes and seals seem absolutely fine), and some new springs (£20 - £30 off eBay) to get them back to their original glory. They really don't need a lot of money spent on them, just a bit of time and patience - However I'm currently bidding on a set of Judy DHs as they'll go with my bike better :D

I'm just whipping them off my bike now - I'll post some pics as soon as I've cleaned them up a bit.

£40 posted (to UK) - If you think I'm being optimistic, make me an offer because the sale of these will be funding the purchase of the Judy DHs I'm bidding on!

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Back