1994 Yo Eddy Frame,Fork, Stem and Seatpost for sale. SOLD

Tomianson

BoTM Winner
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
Hi All

A unicorn has come up so i am clearing some space and selling my gorgeous 1994 Fat chance Yo Eddy in Sapphire Blue Fade.
Included in the sale is the Frame (M/L), Yo Eddy Forks, Nitto Roller Stem, Shimano Bottom Bracket and Campagnolo Record? OR seatpost.

The Frame is in near immaculate condition with no dents, rust, fading or bubbling paint. There is the odd tiny little scratch here and there but very few. It is the rare M/L size.

The forks were black originally and were painted professionally to match the frame before i owned it. The Salsa Roller Stem was painted at the same time to match as well. (Note on the forks. When i bought the frame there was some question to the authenticity of the forks, these are suspension corrected but not BOI forks, the fork blades are 1 1/8inch diameter. It turns out there are a few of these around, we checked with Chris Chance himself and he confirmed they are authentic forks, he recognised the welds. It is thought that before the factory was closed, they made some forks with some leftover tubing).

The stem is a lovely Nitto Roller stem in very good condition with one bit of paint chipped off, but easy to touch up. The stem, like the forks has been professionally painted to match

Condition overall is very good, it isnt often you would see one this good.

There is more details here viewtopic.php?f=6&t=398748

I am asking £1200 for the frame, forks, stem, bb and campagnolo seatpost. Shipping can be arranged anywhere in the world at the buyers expense.

The other parts on the bike aren't for sale here but can be separately negotiated if the buyer wants some of them.

for more info and pictures please pm me your email and I can send loads.
Thanks
Tom

Attachments

• IMG_2798.jpeg
    IMG_2798.jpeg
    180.6 KB · Views: 1,746
Re: 1994 Yo Eddy Frame,Fork, Stem and Seatpost for sale.

I've seen this bike and I can vouch for the condition, it's absolutely stunning and I would have it in a heartbeat if I didn't already have too much going on already.

Best of luck with the sale Tom, any new owner will be extremely happy with this.

Re: 1994 Yo Eddy Frame,Fork, Stem and Seatpost for sale.

Tomianson":57h5lzd9 said:
Hotwheels.":57h5lzd9 said:
So what's the unicorn?

It's a secret until i can secure it.

Intriguing :roll: .... Crazy cheap price for this deal. The Salsa roller stems go for £££s alone :cool:

Re:

Still for sale buddy?

How long is top tube and seat tube c to c and how long is stem?

Thanks

Scott

Re: Re:

ratcapa":all63m87 said:
Still for sale buddy?

How long is top tube and seat tube c to c and how long is stem?

Thanks

Scott

Hi Scott
Yes still for sale. Top tube is 57cm c-c baddest tube is 48.5 centre to top I think. I’ll check the stem but it’s about 130mm

The stem is a Nitto not salsa so I’m taking £50 off the price.
Interested?
T

Back