£700 deal offer GT STS-1 STS Shimano XTR Spinergy UPDATED

SavagePower

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
UPDATE: I'll keep the pedals, saddle, seatpost, both wheels inc cassette & tyres and grips and you can collect it for the rest at £700ono cash :cool:

GT STS-1 STS Shimano XTR Manitou Rock Shox Spinergy Syncros Chris King Magik

I'm now considering splitting this.

I'm selling my GT STS-1 bought from a fellow collector.

The back story, I used to have a GT LTS Thermoplastic which was stolen in Feb 2015. I couldn't find another so I ended up committing to buying this and an STS-DS at the same time, thinking one sale would fall though... it didn't, well neither of them did actually! SO I ended up with this STS-1 and the STS-DS also for sale (on here.) Now, I LOVE them both and as you can see they are in exceptional condition and everything works as it should however, I now have a GT LTS Thermoplastic again so I am putting these up for sale.

The price, yes its high, look at it, maybe you'll find a cheaper one, you won't find one in better condition, it's the same with my STS-DS.

Please don't bother negatively commenting about the price, it is what it is, however there is negotiation, I expected to be bartering, in fact bring it on via PM, don't be silly with your offers though, thanks.

I will ship but to be honest I would far rather someone come and see them in their shiny greatness!

I'm not in a rush to sell them, if they don't sell for what I deem fair then cool I have a set of 3 in chronological order Thermoplastic GTs!

Fire away your questions/offer VIA PM.

GT STS-1 STS Shimano XTR Manitou Rock Shox Spinergy Syncros Chris King Panaracer Magik Mountain Bike

1997 I think

Exceptional condition STS-1, probably the best STS-1 you'll ever see

Carbon Fibre and Aluminium Thermoplastic frame

Rock Shox Super Deluxe rear shock

Manitou 4 suspension forks with carbon effect wrapped match the bike

XTR Brakes, levers, shifters, front and rear mech

Chris King Headset

X-lite bars

Syncors Stem

Syncros Seatpost

Spinergy Spox front and rear hubs

Spinergy Spox front and rear rims

18" frame GT measurements

Everything works

No damage, very slight wear and a bit dusty from lack of use

Saddle, pedals & chain suck skin guard are not included

NO CRACKS

NO DENTS

Located in Manchester:

Collection only with instant payment when we meet as I want you to be happy with it, I can meet you at a local station etc. Due to the rarity I will not ship under any circumstances. If you want it come and get it. I'm sure you understand. If it doesn't sell I'm quite happy to keep it.

Payment by the above is because PayPal does not cover sellers if an item is collected and I will not ship the bike, thus no PayPal.

If you hit buy it now you must email me immediately after to confirm you are buying the bike, otherwise after 1 hour I will relist the bike and report you to ebay. I have no time nor patience for time wasting dreamers.

More photos available on request.

Check out my other items as I'm also selling a: GT STS-DS STS Shimano XTR Rock Shox Magura Spinergy Yeti Race Face Easton Kore Control Tech

Ebay with MORE PICS link is:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322130976919? ... 1555.l2649

Thanks

PRICE IS £950 ono/obo + any fees + any shipping costs.

image.jpg

571.jpg

572.jpg

573.jpg

574.jpg

575.jpg

576.jpg

577.jpg

578.jpg

579.jpg

5710.jpg

5711.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: 1997 GT STS-1 STS Shimano XTR Manitou Rock S

That is a very interesting Manitou fork. Can you tell me more about it?
Looks like a Manitou 4 with carbon legs instead of alloy and a brace without cantilever mounts. Are the adjuster knobs original?
Lovely build, sadly too small for me.

Re: 1997 GT STS-1 STS Shimano XTR Manitou Rock Shox Spinergy

Thanks. It came like this mate, it's Manitou 4 carbon wrapped fork and I think newer adjusters. The previous collector wanted it to match the frame, he's as fastidious as me & a lovely bloke!

Interesting! I'm kind of a Manitou aficionado and I was stumped by that fork... after the Manitou 4 came the Mach 5 and I wasn't aware of any fork like yours thought maybe it was some crazy one-off Pro racer only special fork. Fits the build very well.

Yeah yeah it is a 'one-off Pro racer only special fork' even rare than the bike haha WINK (joke for those who don't get it)

Nice, and not overpriced in my opinion.

But best STS ever are in my garage, see my topic !

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back