Yo Eddy - large - Black - lowered price

Defiant

Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
I know i am going to regret this for the rest of my life but up for sale my Fat Yo
I found something really special so this one needs to go,.. unfortunately

It is a 94 - Large
incredible original condition, only some really small scratches,.. i tried to put them on the picture but these are hard to put on camera..

I am offering this bike as a complete bike first. I want to sell it as is because i put effort in the bike to make it like it is now and would like to keep it this way. The only thing i had planed and did not do is put the McMahon SteelyDanz cranks on,..

Parts
Frame: Yo Eddy Large
Fork: Syncros Legs in a Mag21 Magnesium Crown - The Steel fork that came with the frame will be enclosed in the deal

Headset: Primax E a-head
Stem: TNT Titanium
Handlebar: Dean Titanium
Barends: Dean (cut down, but work perfect)

Brakes: Front XT
Brake Cables: Shimano
Cantilever cable hangers: dont know
Brake Levers: XT

Shifters: XY
Front Derailleur: Suntour
Rear Derailleur: XT
Derailleur Cables: Shimano
Cassette: Shimano
Chain: Shimano
Cranks: Shimano (Steely Danz optional)
Bottom Bracket: Shimano

Hub Skewers: Honestly , don't know,.. look good, work great,.it has a anti-theft system
Rims: Mavic
Hubs: XT
Tyres: Maxxis

Saddle: Fizik
Seatpost: Campa
Seatpost Binder: same as hub skewers

Asking €2000,-
Paypal as friend or +4%
Shipping costs are for buyer

With a different set i can lower the price, offers starting at €1500 can be discussed

Don't want a dibs battle,.. just PM me and email me your questions or offers

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss214/IbisMojo/IMG_6407_zpsutalpzuz.jpg[/img]

The optional Steely Danz

Re:

Owwww, that's gotta hurt selling such a beauty :facepalm: Very hard to find a sus corrected L size with the more aesthetic shorter head tube... Great set up in the front and Steely Danz.....:cool:

Re: Yo Eddy - Black - large w/Syncros fork - complete + some

i know,.. don't think i will ever find one again,.. certainly not in this original condition,..

That bike would ride like a champ! Really nice setup.

open to reasonable offers by the way,..
as long as the bike goes to a good home the money is less important to me,. hit me with your best price and we can discuss it

to lower the price I can put the steel fork in and put the Syncros stem and Hardcore Bar back on,..
prices starting from €1500 will be taken seriously

new project is on it way so this is back up for sale :

Yo Eddy Frame, Steel fork, (Syncros legs in Mag21 crown optional for a low price) , seat post, mechs, shifters, Seatpost, headset and bb ,.. 1000 euro ex paypal fee and shipping

you won't find another original Yo like this ever again

Back