(SOLD) Alpinestars T24 (26") CroMo LX/XT

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybernck

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I love Alpinestars bikes, so I couldn't pass up an opportunity to finally get one in form of this T24 (with 26" wheels, just to avoid confusion), but it's so small that I (at 6ft2") can't actually ride it (or I can, but it's way too comical). Either way, it's a cute little bike and I wouldn't mind keeping it but I have my eyes on some other bikes that could take up the space just as well, haha.

Anyway, it's pinkish red / neon yellow / white in colour, some blemishes and rust sports but generally in reasonably good condition for the age and mostly with Exage 400LX 2x7 trigger-shift groupset (and left XT thumbshifter). Nice little bike but needs some TLC and a little bit of money thrown at it.

Seat tube length c-t 31.5 cm or 12.4", virtual top tube length c-c 51.5 cm or 20.3".

Bad bits: thumbshifter barrel adjuster broken, LH brake lever not original (not sure about the front brakes), rear rim not Ritchey Comp like the front one but someone had sprayed it black to match the front and the last but not the least - need all new cables and outers obviously.

Prefer to avoid starting yet another refurb, so I'm looking to sell as is and get up to £220 + shipping for it but open to all reasonable offers to get it out of the way!

Cheers, Nikica.

Re: Alpinestars T24 (26") CroMo LX/XT

Added some photos and more info.

Daylight photos to follow!

Really cool!
will show the pictures to kirsten in the morning ,. :)

Thanks for all the interest - gone to a (very) good home! :xmas-wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back