muddy fox wheel disc set

spesh

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
im having some replica wheel discs made to the same design as the originals(i own a set of originals) and wondered if anyone else is interested in buying a set if i get extra made
they are going to be £85 delivered it may seem expensive but the fabricator put a lot of man hours in to getting them right

i will upload a picture of the final version when i get them which should be this week
but here is an original

Attachments

• image-7_zpsdfc92f01.jpg
    image-7_zpsdfc92f01.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 649
Re:

Somebody sold a load of NOS muddyfox disc wheels a few weeks back for about £17 a set on eBay.

Thankfully I managed to bag a set of the yellow :cool:

Re: Re:

player":106bk9s3 said:
Somebody sold a load of NOS muddyfox disc wheels a few weeks back for about £17 a set on eBay.

Thankfully I managed to bag a set of the yellow :cool:

any pics or a link?

Re:

Just do a search on ebay for Muddyfox wheel discs with the sold listing box ticked on the left hand side.

I just cant stop looking on ebay without ticking sold and completed listings now i know about those two little box's :facepalm:

Re:

Not MF but awesome in their own way, £25 off eBay:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 516
im having some replica wheel discs made to the same design as the originals(i own a set of originals) and wondered if anyone else is interested in buying a set if i get extra made
they are going to be £85 delivered it may seem expensive but the fabricator put a lot of man hours in to getting them right

i will upload a picture of the final version when i get them which should be this week
but here is an original
I may be interested.

Back