Syncros/S-Works/Mozo Mags

Wold Ranger

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Three sexy bits of kit, not likely to now use these on my S-Works build so up for grabs. interest on here first then PM to exchange details. £5 discount if you take two items.

As immaculate as you will get Syncros 27.2x330mm Seat post, logo's 95% with one or two barely visible insertion marks £60 posted SOLD

Mid 90's, rare as Hens teeth S-Works Red Anodised Titanium Skewers, £55 posted

Early RST Mozo Mag forks, Titanium bosses and taper bolts, Magnesium 193mm Ahead steerer and also 205mm Steel steerer, New Internals/Spring/Elastomers/All bolts, silky smooth action, Immaculate stanchions and lowers, doubt these have been used much, if at all, very very light and trick, Made for RST by Easton,way better engineered than anything that ever came from Pace/Marzocchi/RS Logo's are Anodised on not Stickers and some very intricate cnc work on the drop outs and crown. 42.5 cm Axle to crown. Weight is sub 3 pounds! £80 posted SOLD Subject PP

Lovely parts, in a dodgy reception area and was hoping the seat post was black as the picture slowly loaded. Never mind, so have a bump

Minifreak":179prxax said:
Lovely parts, in a dodgy reception area and was hoping the seat post was black as the picture slowly loaded. Never mind, so have a bump

Less prone to the Ano' wearing off :D Change the build to Silver :p

Re:

Depends what you have Paul? Always need parts, never ending builds going on! What ya got? Need road and CX stuff too.

I have a Great condition XTR M951 Rapid Rise rear mech, and a load of other Parts. Is there anything you really need?

Greetz Paul

Re:

Can't get on with Rapid rise Paul- sorry. Here is a list of wants

Nice set of lightweight Canti's for Cyclocross bike
Road 8 speed STI's Shimano 105/Sora/Claris/Ultegra etc
Mid cage road rear mech, Ultegra etc
31.8 BP front mech road? Mtb?
M900 RM and FM 31.8mm band derailleurs
Always looking for saddles Titanium rails road and Mtb
Gold/Orange Anno bolts etc
7/8 speed Shimano compatible i.e. SRT 500 Grip shift

Titanium Allen bolt skewers.
Anything else you may think I'm interested in?
PM me what you have thanks

Latest posts

Back