Klein Atitude & Klein Adroit

colonia

Dirt Disciple
Hi,

would like to sell some bikes of my collection.
They are all in size XS/S which means 18/19!
All original, no repaints.... All with rigid fork.

Fuselage only:

18 MC1 Adroit Rainforrest great condition 4.500,- €

19 MC2 Adroit 20th anniversary with Strata very good 5.000,- €

Complete bikes:

18 MC1 Adroit Gator near NOS with full XTR M 900, Ceramic Wheels, Tioga Psycho Butterscotch, Klein Seatpost, Flite Carbon 8.000,- €

19 MC2 Storm with Strata and only the best parts like full XTR M 900, purple wheelset with Ringle hubs, Syncros first gen. Seatpost, Flite Titanium, Klein grips, purple Fast Feather skewers and many more... Everything is NOS 8.000,- €

19 MC1 Attitude Moonrise near perfect condition with full XTR M 900, Syncros titanium Seatpost, white Flite Titanium, white Odi Attack, white Onza Porcupines, purple wheelset with T-Gear hubs 5.000,- €

18 MC1 Attitude Team Storck near perfect boxed fork with Spinergy wheels 3.000,- €

19 MC1 Attitude Sunburst used but okay. Some chips and a light Fading on the Top tube from a sticker! Build as a Singlespeed with Grafton Brakes, Paul Love Levers, Cook Bros. Cranks, wheelset with Ritchey Tom Slicks & Tune hubs, Syncros seatpost. Everything in black. Looks great and runs fast.... 3.000,- €

19 MC1 Attitude Team USA/Dolomiti with some Minor chips, full XTR M 900, Cook Bros. Cranks, Syncros Seatpost, white Flite 2.700,- €

18 MC1 Attitude Team USA/Dolomiti with black XT 2.250,- €

18 MC1 Sunburst in very used condition with a few chips. But no drilled holes and no dents. Good as it is for riding or for a repaint. Parts are mixed, have to look for more detailed informations... 1.500,- €

Detailed pics on request....

Will ship worldwide and accept paypal payment.
Shipping costs and the paypal fees pays the buyer...

Kind regards

Daniel

Re:

Thats crazy you have to put pics up for that lot even if its just a single group shot. Oh and anyone want my near perfect Moonrise for £4000 (only kidding).

Good luck with the sales.

Cheers

My files are too big....

I'm old school as my bikes and cars are and i have no idea how i can make them smaller with my ipad. I'm not really a Nerd, ha ha.....

But i can send some pics by email to someone who can do this for me!?

Cheers

Daniel

colonia":1aqx5kx9 said:
My files are too big....

I'm old school as my bikes and cars are and i have no idea how i can make them smaller with my ipad. I'm not really a Nerd, ha ha.....

But i can send some pics by email to someone who can do this for me!?

Cheers

Daniel

Use this site for ipad. You can upload and resize in one go.

http://postimg.org

Re:

Posting some pics for Daniel.
Great collection!

Attachments

• 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 3,782
  • 02.JPG
    02.JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 3,782
  • 03.JPG