96-97 White bros. SC-90 fork NEW PRICE $100.00 USD + ship

daggerdave

Dirt Disciple
White bros SC 90 downhill fork 1 1/8 threadless Canti/V brake mounts, Hayes 20mm disc brake mount. 7 inch steerer tube. 31.8 stanchions used, but never abused good condition. This fork has the Air Englund air cartridges, hold 170 psi no problem regularly maintained, new dust wipers last year, including lubing the air springs with slick honey, new elastomer bumpers, both legs, All that is needed to rebuild air cartridges are readily available O rings and slick honey. This fork can still be serviced by MRP in Colorado; comes complete with all maintenance/tuning and rebuild instructions along with the original owners manual. I have all the internal bits to adjust rebound, plus the tool to remove the cartridges. ONE OWNER ! great for someone's retro rebuild. Please feel free to ask any questions, or MAKE ME AN OFFER ! hate to see this fork relegated to the shadows of a basement or garage.. Ship cheap as I can Paypal gift preferred.. cheers

Attachments

• DSC02532.JPG
    DSC02532.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 663
  • DSC02533.JPG
    DSC02533.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 662
  • DSC02534.JPG
    DSC02534.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 662
  • DSC02535.JPG
    DSC02535.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 662
  • DSC02536.JPG
    DSC02536.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 663
Re: 96-97 White bros. SC-90 fork $200.00 USD ONO

You can't really tell in the pictures but the crown and dropouts are anodized a dark purple... This is and was a very stiff fork given the time period they were produced, with the air springs she's lighter too

Re:

Nice bounce, but needs a firm price, 'tis the site rules 'm afraid or the moderators will lock the thread up. Strictly no "offers" adverts. See rules at the head of the section. :cool:

Re: Re:

Wold Ranger":399sbipn said:
Nice bounce, but needs a firm price, 'tis the site rules 'm afraid or the moderators will lock the thread up. Strictly no "offers" adverts. See rules at the head of the section. :cool:
It's the fairest way to trade. Or ask in other forums: "what's my UVW worth"

Hi, could you get me a quote for shipping to the UK, post code if required will follow by PM.

Back