BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
21" 1990 yellow splatter Kona Lava Dome in fantastic condition.

This bike has barely seen the road, let alone any trails. There is the slightest bit of chain slap on the stay, the ends of the brake levers have a little paint loss and the spokes on the front wheel have a little corrosion but nothing that won't clean off. The pedals have a few light rust spots, there is a small scratch on each crank, a small scratch on the rear mech and a couple of light marks on the bars. There is the odd, and I mean odd light scratch here and there but otherwise she's a real beauty. I very much doubt you will find another in this condition.

The spec is as per catalogue with the exception of the stem which is a Tioga T-Bone (see note below re tyres).

Please note that the original Maximum/Reaction tyres shown in the pics are not included in the sale. I will fit some tyres and tubes (will be nothing special but will be perfectly rideable) but I am not asking any more money because of them i.e. if I was selling it without tyres and tubes I would be asking the same price.

I will try to get some more pics up asap.

£220 posted. Close offers considered. Payment by Paypal gift or you pay the fees. Please post interest in the thread followed by a PM.

lavadome1.jpg

lavadome1.jpg

lavadome2.jpg

Re: 1990 yellow splatter Lava Dome in superb condition

More pics up. Sorry about the quality but light was fading fast.

dscf6121c.jpg

dscf6120y.jpg

dscf6119w.jpg

dscf6118x.jpg

dscf6116c.jpg

dscf6115.jpg

dscf6114p.jpg

dscf6113o.jpg

Re: 1990 yellow splatter Lava Dome in superb condition

Spec sheet....
1990konaspecsheet.jpg

Back