93 Mountain Goat Deluxe fuselage

Rod_Saetan

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Happy to post anywhere in the World if you cover the shipping and insurance, please PM if you have any questions etc.

1993 Mountain Goat Deluxe with Russ Picket Air Art 'Feathers' paint job over a teal fade, matching fillet brazed stem and painted to match Manitou 2 fork. One of the finest steel frame sever made, and an AWFUL lot of money for the frameset and Air Art paint when new, plus they very rarely come up in this smaller size.

Condition is generally good, although you will notice one of the bottle cage built up bosses on the down tube has snapped off, my plan was to have this built up with something and painted to match, which would mean you weren't wrecking the cool paint. There are some chips to the paint work, and some of the paint is coming away on the fork, there is a patch of paint loss on the NDS seat stay too, plus a small amount of bubbling underneath the paint at the BB area, there is however no rust, and the seat tube is clear of rust. I have the proper saddle clamp parts too, just not pictured.

Size:
16" c-to-c seat tube
21.5" c-to-c top tube
1" head tube

Pictures:
P1010901.JPG

P1010891.JPG

P1010895.JPG

P1010898.JPG

P1010904.JPG

P1010902.JPG

P1010892.JPG

P1010918.JPG

DSC00020.JPG

£550 OBO posted in the UK.

Sold.

Thanks to all interested parties, I am confident it is going to a good home and we will see it soon built up!

Back