FS - 1998 Orange Clockwork and some Nif Naf.

skankin_giant

Dirt Disciple
Hello

Having a clear out of some of my old kit before I move, I digged out my 1998 Orange Clockwork in a very nice shade of green, I would get it sorted to ride again, but at 15 inch is far to small for me!

As its not be used for a fair while, the head set its a bit stiff, a might be replacing, and as you can see in the pic there is no wheels, they weren't a ridable shape, and one of the shifters is damaged but working.
It is fitted wit LX cranks, Deore rear mech, I cant remember if the front mech is LX or STX rc.

Pics in this album

http://s513.photobucket.com/albums/t335 ... ke%20bits/

Is it worth £Sold? will take offers

Also got some other bits

Manitou Skarbs comps, bit scratched up, and my mate decided they were to hard and let them down, so could used a pump up! £30 ono

Avid BB5's Brand new came with a bike I had but didnt fit them, no rotors £25 ono

Race Face Evolve XC Stem and Low rise bars, general ware, bolts rusted £25 for both.

Salsa stem and On-One Mary bars, some paint chipped off SOLD

Truvativ Stylo 1.1 Single Speed Chainset, very little use, removed from a Haro Mary SS, no BB slight scuff on one of the cranks, £50 ono

Photos all in the above album, every thing is ONO, postage will be added if needed, all items are located in Corsham in Wiltshire.

Please PM/Email me for any details

Cheers Steve

Edit* Im after a 56 Cyclocross bike or a Vitus 979/Alan if anyone wants to PX on some stuff

Latest posts

Back