96 SARACEN PROTRAX, SPANKING, OFFERS!! NOW £235 ONO

Charlieboy28

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Bike has been updated since pics but will include everything below
18 inch ,protrax Tange frame ,absolutely spanking condition,

XT rear derailleur, XTR front derailleur, STX RC Chainset and brakes and hubs on Mavic 137 rims ( I think from memory) . Dx pedals
NEW STX shifters, Avid SD 2,0 Red ano, Macaw tyres (loads of life on front, rear months not years to live), period red transx skewers and QR’s good quality.
Flite Titanium saddle etc etc , , new red ano seat clamp, nos ringle top cap, red sd 2.0 cant levers vgc new cables, new straddles brand new STX shifters, new cables throughout, NOS silver and red chill pills, new red kool stop pads rear , new red aztec blocks. brand new black charge grips

and some more bit i forgot

Absolute Bargain after all thats been spent, £235 delivered

i have two saracens fr sale at the moment, and i dont know if its well known or what, but i am so impressed at the paint work on these bikes, were they powder coated or something??

oh dendy I agree soooo much, gonna have to put some rapidfires on her as i think,IMO, that gripshifht should have been left behind with raleigh grifters ,but she is lovely and so light, its such a shame that saracen lost their way in recent years though i understand that more recently they have tried to recapture something of thier former glory, but i cannot belive the qualiy of the paint, ,I think this bike has been well loved. but i have a nnother saracen which i think was not half so loved and the paint and decals are stillll reallly good
as soon as i cocked my leg on this one i knew there was something a little bit spesh about her, tyres were well pumped whicvh always helps,lol,, no play in headset, changes so crisp even though the guy said she had not been touched in years, despite the gripshift
Its a shame really, Raleigh has always been a sell out whore IMO, but i think Saracen were really up there with the best at one time, if this bike is anything to go by, I have never fallen in love with a bike so quick :LOL: :cool: :LOL: :cool:

if she is not sold then im going to have to attach a child seat to her, :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'll do it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

offers offers offers, im at my three bike max and getting some more stuff on Friday, this is a beautiful bike in fantastic condition

Back