wheels set

Matley 64

Devout Dirtbag
Hi all,

for sale a set of weheels in good condition for the age.
Front wheel Ritchey hube,rear FRM, rimes Ritchey WCS, including the Ritchey quick relaise.
front 800g includig the q.r.
rear 900 g including the q.r.

Ask 80 euro plus shipping

Attachments

• vintage 9.jpeg
    vintage 9.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 805
  • vintage 8.jpeg
    vintage 8.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 805
  • vintage 7.jpeg
    vintage 7.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 805
  • vintage 6.jpeg
    vintage 6.jpeg
    75.3 KB · Views: 805
  • vintage 4.jpeg
    vintage 4.jpeg
    75.4 KB · Views: 805
  • vintage 3.jpeg
    vintage 3.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 805
  • vintage 2.jpeg
    vintage 2.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 805
  • vintage 1.jpeg
    vintage 1.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 805
I have been looking for this front hub for an eternity and I was ready to buy complete wheelset. Sory but it’s not fair because I first wrote to buy them... if I'm not mistaken there are rules on this forum and it would be fair to follow them!!!

DACO":zpp6apx6 said:
I have been looking for this front hub for an eternity and I was ready to buy complete wheelset. Sory but it’s not fair because I first wrote to buy them... if I'm not mistaken there are rules on this forum and it would be fair to follow them!!!
He sold them fair and square - he was PM’d before you wrote here.

DACO":17gvx828 said:

Selling is up to the seller, of course if he had specified on the for sale thread that he required a post then pm it may have been a bit unfair, but still not breaking any rules.

Have you put a wanted ad up for the front hub, someone may have one they would sell!?

mk one":3q106vvm said:
DACO":3q106vvm said:

Selling is up to the seller, of course if he had specified on the for sale thread that he required a post then pm it may have been a bit unfair, but still not breaking any rules.

Have you put a wanted ad up for the front hub, someone may have one they would sell!?

Hi mk one.

Thank you for the comment and for the advice.
Even if the rules are not broken, it is gentlemanly to follow some unwritten rules. They both already know what happened and how it went.

Thanks.

Back