Bundle of Cannondale, Klein, rockshox, campag for £60 SOLD

lockedmyselfout

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I have a few unused leftovers and random oddities which could do with a new home. All up as a bundle for a quick sale. All are well used and a bit grubby but good for a bit of man cave action. I would like to sell this as one lump as there aren't enough free hours in the day for me to fanny about with it all!
Pictures will follow tomorrow

Judy xc fork in black with 185mm 1 1/8" ahead steerer. from 1999 if I remember rightly, paint is flakey but ok for a workhorse.

Pair of dirty wheels, Lx black hubs on skinny silver campag rims. The ones with the weird concave braking surface that makes them look worn out when they are brand new!

1" pepperoni fork with 150mm steerer. Frame is goosed it seems so please forget I ever mentioned it! I was given this so consider it a freebie if the rest is taken

1988 (I think) mountain klein frame in large. No tarty paint on this one, It has been my workhorse for the last 3 years, I finally decided to give it a lick of paint and noticed the base of the seat tube has a bit of a bow in it so decided not to bother. It may have been like this for 6 months or 25 years, I really don't know. Has ubrake bosses on the rear and a chromed ubrake fork up front. The fork is not the original klein one, its from a Ross I believe. Fork is 1" but takes a 21.1 stem. Could do with a good polish up as i've not given it any brass love for quite some time!

Cannondale super v frame with no shock in large. Bare front end and black swingarm. Looks like it has been in a war, lots of cable rub, flakey paint and general scruffiness. Pivot bearings are goosed too. Again consider this a freebie as I was given it and its a bit scruffy to sell really.

It may well arrive with a few more odds and ends in the box if I manage to root anything else out.

£60 paypal gift or you can collect if you like. (Saltaire, west Yorkshire)

I can post within the uk for £20 (mainland only I'm afraid)
Ta
Dan

*******************************ALL SOLD NOW THANKS**************************

Attachments

• k1.jpg
    k1.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 767
  • k2.jpg
    k2.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 767
  • k3.jpg
    k3.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 767
  • k4.jpg
    k4.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 767
  • k5.jpg
    k5.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 767
Re:

It's all at the office so will stick some pics up in the morning. I think there's a 130mm azonic stem, some scruffy cane creek direct curve brakes and some Easton riser bars, a conti tyre and a wtb tyre that can go in if I can locate them.

Re:

If you do a search under my defunct username "futuristicoldman" and tap in mountain Klein you should get a picture or two of it built up and most likely covered in mud!

Re: Bundle of Cannondale, Klein, rockshox, campag for £80

Id be interested in the cannondale sm1000 if you split or if whoever bags the lot has no interest in it.
Cheers

Re:

The first 3 pics illustrate the fork, please ignore the mavic wheel and brake fitted.

Attachments

• r5.jpg
    r5.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 767
  • r4.jpg
    r4.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 767
  • r3.jpg
    r3.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 767
  • r2.jpg
    r2.jpg