Steerer Tube Swap Shop - shorter for longer! NO SALES!

Re:

Looking for a 180-200 mm 1" Pace steerer. Can swap for a brand new (from Pace) 160 mm version.

Ta

Mk.1 Rochshox SID long 1,1/8" steerer/crown assembly....

... actually you can have the complete SID for which works well, although the bottom half is cosmetically tatty/corroded for refurb. with swap for a good condition RS1 black machined crown/fork. PM to exchange photos

Manitou mk.1 Steerer swap

I have Manitou mk.1 fork with 13cm 1" threaded steerer I would like to swap for 17cm or greater threaded or ahead

I have Manitou mk.1 for with 15cm 1,1/8" threaded steerer I would like to swap for longer 1,1/8" threaded or threadless or swap for for long 1" threaded or threadless steerer

Thanks

I have a Project 2 rigid fork with threaded 1⅛" steerer. 400mm axle to crown, 140mm crown to top of steerer.

I'd like something similar with either
* a 120mm threaded steerer
OR
* a 150mm+ threadless steerer

Anyone want to swap?

Some pictures below. View image directly from my hosting to see full size versions. Note: The paint and decals are recent and I'm no expert. If you have any doubt that this is a Project 2 fork then please tell me so that I can edit this post.

IMG_2535.JPG

IMG_2534.JPG

IMG_2533.JPG

Pace RC30/35 1,18 Threaded

AVAILABLE Pace 1,1/8" threaded (16cm useable steerer, with final 20mm threaded)
NEED Pace 1,1/8 threaded 19cm usable steerer, OR unthreaded 23cm+ useable steerer

Thanks

Re:

Rare 1,1/4" oversize Pace RC30/RC35 crown and threaded steerer 160mm useable steerer length

swap for either:
1"
or 1,1,8" RC30/35 crown and steerer - any length, but crown must be shiny/mint like mine

Thanks

Re:

Pace rc35 mxcd

Available: 1" steerer tube threadless 240mm and 1/4" to 1" crown reducer

Wanted: 1 1/8" steerer tube threadless or threaded min 230mm and 1/4" to 1 1/8" crown reducer

Thanks

Re:

Wanted, a manitou crown/steerer about 185-190mm ish, or similar length. Must be Threadless, I have the same with a threaded steerer to swap

Cheers

Latest posts

Back