95(?) Orange P7 RS frame 19" in Judy SL Yellow

gingernuts/badger

Senior Retro Guru
Hello - i'm pretty sure this is a P7 RS, it's missing the RS bit of the logo but i'm sure i've got some factory fresh ones, i'll dig them out. It's in Judy SL (or Quadra 21R) yellow, comes with a seatclamp and a USE shim down the hole.
the basics are
17.5" centre to centre
19" centre to top
22.5" top tube
1" headtube

The condition.
From a step back she's pretty good, up close though you can see the dirt in the cable rub, i had a 10 minute sesh with some Tcut yesterday which made a big difference so a bit more and she'll be cracking. I think the previous owner ran a Magura to the rear because theres a cable mark below the normal area, the rear cantis bridge is in place though. Theres also some slightly different yellow paint in a couple of places, i haven't attempted to take this off - it doesn't look like a touch up, more like a kid messing about!
The bugger is during the clean up i noticed two very shallow dints on the down tube that i'd never seen before, they do have some dirt in them which makes them look deeper in the photo but they don't feel that bad to touch.

Just ask if you need to know more, but i've not seen a yellow one since Biketreks in 95!

I'm looking for £120 ish collected, i can post but i commute on a bike so it's a bugger posting frames so it won't exactly be a next day service : )

Attachments

• IMG_5688.jpg
    IMG_5688.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 410
  • IMG_5687.jpg
    IMG_5687.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 411
  • IMG_5686.jpg
    IMG_5686.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 410
  • IMG_5685.jpg
    IMG_5685.jpg