Giant Box One - Frame for Sale ... now SOLD!!!

Re: Giant Box One - Frame for Sale

Sorry - still new on here and didn't realise. I'd like £30 for in without the shock or £40 with - price includes delivery.

Cheers

That seems to be a very good price. Are you able to put any pics up?

Sorry, I meant to say £30 not including delivery on the last post but I can get it delivered for a reasonable price via a courier - I will be looking for no more than £10 to cover the cost of delivery so £40 all together.

I can supply photos but I'm at work at the moment and won't be back home until later on today. If I'm being honest I can't remember whether it's a Box One or a Box Two frame - it doesn't really make much difference as the frame is identical on both models as I'm sure you're aware. I've stripped parts off the bike for my refurb project Box One, hence the reason for sale.

I'll post photo's ASAP - Cheers

Cool. I'm not 100% sure but you might have to do 10 posts before you can put pictures up.
Can anyone confirm this?
Best thing to do is comment on some other people's posts. They all count.

OK - thanks for the heads up. I could always email / PM you with pics if that helps? Are you going for a complete rebuild? I've gone for white / black with mine. Just got to put the running gear on it now - love the Box frame :)

I love the box frame too. Personally I'm not in the market for a new frame at the moment.
I'm just being the new friendly neighbour and trying to give you a helping hand to sell it. I'm sure you will have no problems. I've always wanted a box frame and even more an ATX DH1. My next bike is a 1987/88 Giant Super Sierra with full XT Groupo.
I've sent a link to your post to jjgr123 as he only posted on the 18th of April that he's looking for one.
I'd be interested to see your bike so maybe you could open a build thread in the Reader's MTB's --> 1997 link

thanks for that mate. I've PM'ed him as well. I'll set up a new thread in the next few days with photos in it's current state and then once it's finished. I'm building it to quite a basic spec to start with with mainly original parts that have been cleaned / refurbed. The plan is to upgrade the components bit by bit from then on. The white and black finish looks quite smart - some chrome parts too which goes well as a contrast :)

Latest posts

Back